Want to combine or put your pictures side by side on your Android phone? Here are a few applications that let you accomplish that.
There are a variety of reasons why you would wish to juxtapose two images. There are various ways you may utilize it if you wish to do this on an Android smartphone.
You may merge your photographs using a variety of Android photo editing applications. With the help of one of these applications, your photographs will display side by side on your phone.
In the instructions below, we’ll demonstrate two methods for merging photographs on Android.
DON’T MISS: 17 PHONE OVERHEATING FIXES THAT WORKS (EASY GUIDE)
In This Article
1. Combine photos with Adobe Photoshop Express
One of the most well-liked photo editing applications for Android that you can use to merge photographs is the free Adobe Photoshop Express. You can choose whatever layout you desire from the app’s selection of picture layouts.
Using this software, you may mix the photographs on your Android phone with:
- Install the Adobe Photoshop Express app on your smartphone after downloading it.
- Open the application, then log into your Adobe account. You may make a new account for nothing if you don’t already have one.
- Give the app storage access.
- Tap the collage symbol in the bottom-right corner of the app’s home screen.
- Choose the photographs you want to display side by side. A single tap on a picture will pick it. Tap the following symbol in the bottom right corner after that.
- If you choose two or three shots, your photos will automatically be displayed in a vertical style. The program will arrange the photographs in a grid if there are four or more of them. To modify this, touch on any preview layout in the toolbar at the bottom so that your photographs show in the layout of your choosing or side by side.
- To modify your photos, squeeze them with two fingers.
- Tap the share button in the top-right corner when you’re satisfied with the findings.
- To save your merged image, choose Save to Gallery on the next page.
On the last page, you can choose to share your merged images both through email and social network accounts.
While Adobe Photoshop Express completes the task, it does more than merely combine photos.
DON’T MISS: HOW TO SCAN YOUR ANDROID PHONE FOR VIRUS AND FIX IT (EASY METHOD)
2. Combine photos using Image Combiner
You may combine photographs on your Android-based devices with the aid of Image Combiner, another free software. You may choose any of your phone’s images and arrange them side by side with this app.
You don’t need to manually reposition your photographs to improve their appearance since the software takes care of image altering for you. To mix photographs with this app on your Android device:
- Install the free Image Combiner app from the Google Play Store, open it up, and hit Yes, I Agree to proceed after acknowledging the app’s privacy statement.
- To add the photographs you wish to combine, tap Combine and then choose Add Picture at the bottom.
- Choose Gallery & other sources from the Add photo popup. To give the app access to your storage, tap Allow. You will then be sent to your file manager.
- Select Gallery by tapping the hamburger menu icon in the top-left corner of the file management screen. You will then be able to choose a picture from your Gallery app.
- Then tick the boxes next to each picture you wish to merge into one.
- Tap Combine Images at the bottom of the program after your photographs are there. Your photographs will now be placed side by side.
- How your photographs are mixed may be customized. You may, for instance, merge your images both horizontally and vertically. Select the one you like, then select Save.
- Name your new composite image, then hit OK. The Gallery app has now saved your picture.
Open the app, hit the three dots in the top-right corner, and choose Settings if you believe the picture quality is below your expectations. An option with the label “Default picture quality” will be shown.
To choose the quality for your merged photographs, tap this option. Remember that your images will be greater in size the better the quality you choose for them.
DON’T MISS: HOW TO UNLOCK ANY ANDROID PHONE AND USE ANY SIM
Put your photos side by side on Android
Some applications enable you to combine photographs directly on your Android phone, so you don’t need to depend on a desktop program to achieve this.
The one restriction is that you may only arrange the images side by side using these programs; you cannot layer one image on top of another.